Friday, April 30, 2010

NATIONAL SCRAPBOOKING MONTH

Just a friendly little reminder that May is National Scrapbooking Month...please check out THE STORE there is alot of handy dandy things in there that may interest you. If you don't look at anything else do yourself a favor and look at the Make The Cut program ...its the greatest thing since sliced bread. Theres a few awesome digital scrapbooking programs one being My Memory Suite, some clipart.....Create For Less is one of my favorite sites for buying paper crafting supplies especailly love the Graphix Rub Onz I use those alot for printing card sentiments ....
.....I have listed some things that I think my fellow Yuduers might be interested in a few bulk t-shirt suppliers I especially like Blick Art Supply for emulsions....
HEY AND DON'T FORGET MOM ON MOTHERS DAY theres a link for flowers ....and crafty gifts
HAPPY NATIONAL SCRAPBOOKING MONTH TO ALL MY FELLOW PAPERCRAFTERS

No comments:

My Blog List