Monday, February 22, 2010

SCRUNCHED PAPER FLOWERS


I've spent the last week watching videos about paper flowers.....from Tim Holtz down the line and of all the techniques
I tried, I found this one to be my favorite.....
(watchvideo)
I am using a petal flower cut from walk in my garden cart...in 3 different size cuts which because it has petals has a different shape than the flowers in video I basically used the technique...and using a cardstock that I just printed a script image I found on the net...
I've been trying different color combinations and with it being on the verge of spring I am using some pastel versa mark ink pads....for dampening I am using glimmer mist..and finding that the pastel ink and pearl glimmer mist..gives a patina effect and they are lookin' awesome...just wanted to share with you....planning a beautiful Easter card for the ladies in my family...my sisters nieces and friends ...
HAPPY SCRAPPING

No comments:

My Blog List